Slitting lines are machines for fully automated longitudinal slitting and cutting to length of strips. They basically consist of a decoiler, the slitting unit itself with the infeed unit, transport roller section, straightener and shear changer, the cut-to-length shears, a looping pit as strip accumulator, a recoiler and a coil turnstile.
Types of Material our slitting line supports:
Steel, Stainless steel, silicon steel, aluminium , non-ferrous materials and alloys.
Cold rolled, hot rolled, pickled, surface treated.
Dry or oiled, lacquered, hot-dip galvanised or electro galvanised, aluminized.
Material strengths of above 1400 N/mm2 and yield limit up to 1000 N/mm2.
Benefits you will achieve with GEIT:
1. High productivity and output by consistent reduction of setting times and high production speed.
2. True dimension of blanks and slit strips in length, width and angularity.
3. Minimum burr cutting process with clean cutting edges.
4. High winding accuracy when rewinding the strips to edge aligned coils.
5. Most careful treatment to protect strip surfaces.
6. Perfect levelling results of sheets and strips.
7. Best stacking accuracy by application of most suitable stacking system.
8. High line availability and life time by integration of high quality components of renowned manufacturers only.
9. Low maintenance costs.
10. Individual, custom tailored complete solutions for your finishing lines.
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.We will reply you within 24 hours